Bye-Bye, Headache!

Friday, April 21, 2017

What a week - I haven't been this excited to see a Friday in quite awhile! I had a nasty migraine Tuesday evening, and oils saved the day. On my way home from work this afternoon, I noticed the start of another evil migraine. I am pretty sure both are stress related.

Rewind to March - I made a new roller bottle for headaches just to see how it would work: Frankincense, Lavender, Peppermint, and Copaiba. I used the last 10 drops of my Copaiba for this little concoction (and yes, it's on my ER for this month!), and I'm really thankful for my spontaneously-made roller. It has been so helpful to me tonight just like it was on Tuesday.

I can't tell you enough how much Young Living Essential Oils have helped me over the course of the last 2 years...in so many different ways. I am constantly blown away by their effectiveness, and my headache relief this week is no exception to my love-you-more-every-day situation with Young Living. I would love to help you equip your family with oils, too! Let me know if you'd like to learn more!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs