Valor is BACK!!! Woo hoo!!!

Saturday, April 22, 2017



Valor is ridiculously AMAZING! Proof? It has been out of stock since October of 2015, and it is in stock RIGHT NOW!!!

Valor is called 'courage in a bottle' and that's exactly how I first started using it - in a roller with Peace & Calming to help the girls fall asleep at night. Whenever you're feeling low or nervous, a few drops of Valor can restore your confidence and instantly relieve your anxiety.

Now that Valor and Peace & Calming are back in stock, I can make new roller bottles for all three of us!

This oil is a blend - its "recipe" includes Frankincense, Rosewood, Spruce, and Blue Tansy. It is an incredibly restorative and powerful blend. This is a must-have for your medicine cabinet!

My favorite thing about Valor (and why I am desperate to have it back in my hands after being out of it last week) is that it keeps my body balanced. Literally. I've been having a lot of back pain lately, and I know using Valor along my spine will help get my body back in check. I know this sounds like blind trust, but it has worked so well for me!

Here is the one tipping point. I need to reorder Valor this month, and Young Living has limited purchases to 1 bottle per member. 

If you want a bottle of Valor, there are two options. 

First, you can go ahead and buy your Premium Starter Kit which I am 99.5% sure you will absolutely fall in love with (Happy Mother's Day to you or to an important mom or soon-to-be mom in your life!) and add on Valor for the wholesale price of $39.75; or you can sign up as a retail member and order Valor for $52.30 (along with anything else you might want!). 

Here's the breakdown: $160 for the Premium Starter Kit and a bottle of Valor for $40, which averages to about $16.67 each for 12 bottles of fabulous oils PLUS a diffuser that is guaranteed for a year, or you can order 1 bottle of an amazing oil for $52.30.

Either way, you can't go wrong!

As I frequently tell my friends, I'm not trying to sell you on a product, I'm hoping to share with you products that will help improve the health of you and your family in a natural, non-toxic way. If I was loaded, I would give Premium Starter Kits to everyone I know and love because the benefits of the oils are just astounding. 

Whether you want to order Valor alone or a Premium Starter Kit, just click here for the sign up link

If you chose the PSK, don't worry about Essential Rewards - we can talk about that later. 

Also, if you choose to buy the PSK, there are no obligations to ever purchase again or sell a single thing. You just receive a 24% wholesale discount on your purchases. 

I hope you'll reach out to me with any questions you might have. a_see_h@yahoo.com. 

Happy Oiling, and happy Valor!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs